This project is read-only.

Mains and Alts

Mar 11, 2010 at 2:33 AM

After the first load, I realized I have a few alts that were in that raid.  Is there a way to switch those raiders to their alts?

Mar 11, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Not currently.  You get the chance to associate alts with mains at import time but there is no way currently to do this later on.  So currently the only way to do this is to delete the raids with alts and re-import them.

Can add this feature in future although in our guild we just ignore alts or manually add attendance credit for their mains in the rare cases where it matters.

Mar 11, 2010 at 7:45 PM

not a way to currently just delete the raider either?

And how do you manually add attendance?

Mar 11, 2010 at 8:41 PM

On the raids page, select a raid and you see the list of raiders on the right?  If you select a raider the DELETE RAIDER button and the top should be enabled and you can delete the alts from the raid.  You can then click EXTRA ATTENDANCE and cset the Attended button to YES for that person's main. We just use this to give credit to people who were signed up but got missed from the headcount for whatever reason.

All this does is give attendance credit to that person for this raid.  You cannot assign them loot or anything.  And if the person you deleted had loot you need to assign that to someone (drag it to their name) before you delete them.

Mar 12, 2010 at 2:50 PM

So from your previous response in the delete a raid topic.  It sounds like deleting the raid doesn't delete the raiders?

So maybe what is easiest would be to import a raid with like two players, two mains.  Or a Raid that only has mains.  And then import all the raids after that making then allowing me to be able to tag the mains vs alts afterwards.

This also opens the question of how do you main switch someone later after its been tagged an alt?

-Kadar