Export

Apr 2, 2010 at 3:00 AM

Where do the files show up when you choose the export to html option?  I can't seem to find files.

Coordinator
Apr 2, 2010 at 9:04 AM

In the directory you installed the program you should now have a html subdirectory.  They are in there. It's a very limited output though -- we do (or did we quit raiding) everyhting on our forums and don't use the HTML so it never got developed much.

Apr 2, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Yeah I dont' see it creating that directory.

You guys quit raiding now?  So does that mean this guy is pretty much going to be done being enhanced?

How does the forum posting work?

Coordinator
Apr 3, 2010 at 10:24 AM

The reason the HTML is not working is because I forgot to put some of the files in the release zip.  Grab this file http://www.mathematicallysafe.com/uploads/html.zip and expand the contents into the same directory as you installed headcounter and it should work.  Don't get your hopes up thoguh -- it's just a list of the main numbers.

For the forum posting click the Post button in the top right and a formatted post will be created in your windows clipboard.  If you now make a post on your forums and hit ctrl-v to paste, you should get a nice formatted post with links and stuff.  You can also select a raider (in the players page) and hit post to get a summary of that raider, or select a raid in the raids page and hit Post Raid.  It currently formats the post for phpBB forums (i.e. BB code) although it should work on vBulletin forums as well and possibly others.  This is much better than the HTML export.

Our guild quitting came out of the blue and sadly I doubt there will be any major new features unless lots of people start using this (lol!).  Although if you are using it and have bugs or crashes I can prob find some time to fix those.